Event Disclaimer and Terms and Condition
In registering for ARCH:ID Exhibition, visitors are agree to the following terms and conditions:
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling visitors enquiries, processing registration, or transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. ARCH:ID takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Your contact details will be used to compile a visitor list that will be used by: ARCH:ID event organisers; sponsors; and parties associated with related events. Should you not wish for your details to be used for these purposes, please contact Secretariat on email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the event.
At the time of registration, ARCH:ID provides the most recent information available and the visitor accept that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of ARCH:ID. ARCH:ID will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes to the program or content of the event. ARCH:ID reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
- ARCH:ID reserves the right to update the Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions without further notice to visitors.
- ARCH:ID shall not be responsible for contents published or disseminated at the event. You may find other visitors’ or participants’ communications, graphics, audio files or other information inappropriate, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest or misleading and/or deceptive, however you alone are solely responsible for your interaction with other visitors and agree to act responsibly and exercise caution, common sense and safety while in attendance at the exhibition.
The data registered must be valid. Visitor have read and understand Term & condition of the event.
Visitor Badges Policy
- Badges only apply in accordance with the registered identity. ARCH:ID has the right to stop Visitors whose names and Badges do not match.
- Exhibition hall is restricted with No Badge No Entry Policy
- Badges are valid for 3-days conference (27-29 Feb 2020)
- 1 Badge is ONLY VALID for one Visitor
Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
Subject to any amendments specified in subsequent event registration forms or terms and conditions, the event registration form and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements in relation to the event