Disclaimer & Terms and Conditions
In registering for ARCH:ID conference, delegates are agree to the following terms and conditions:
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling delegates enquiries, processing registration, or transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. ARCH:ID takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Your contact details will be used to compile a delegate list that will be used by: ARCH:ID event organisers; accommodation provider for the purpose of room bookings and flight (if applicable); sponsors; and parties associated with related events. Should you not wish for your details to be used for these purposes, please contact Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event.
At the time of registration, ARCH:ID provides the most recent information available and the delegate accept that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of ARCH:ID. ARCH:ID will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes to the program or content of the event. ARCH:ID reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
- ARCH:ID reserves the right to update the Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions without further notice to delegates.
- ARCH:ID shall not be responsible for contents published or disseminated at the event. You may find other delegates’ or participants’ communications, graphics, audio files or other information inappropriate, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest or misleading and/or deceptive, however you alone are solely responsible for your interaction with other delegates and agree to act responsibly and exercise caution, common sense and safety while in attendance at the conference
If a person is registering on behalf of a delegate/s it is the responsibility of that person to notify the delegate of the terms and conditions of registering, for which they will be agreeing to on the behalf of the delegate. Responsibility also includes providing full details of the delegate’s/s’ registration details as confirmed.
Delegate Badges Policy
- Badges only apply in accordance with the registered identity. ARCH:ID has the right to stop delegates whose names and Badges do not match.
- Conference Room is restricted with No Badge No Entry Policy
- Badges are valid for 2-days conference (28-29 Feb 2020)
- Badges must not be damaged, left behind or lost during the event. For badges that are damaged, left behind or lost, participants are required to re-register and pay for the ticket according to current price.
- 1 Badge is ONLY VALID for one Delegate
Cancellations & Refunds
- Tickets purchased cannot be returned for any reason.
- Tickets also cannot be used on behalf of another person
Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
Subject to any amendments specified in subsequent event registration forms or terms and conditions, the event registration form and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements in relation to the event.